1. Identity and Responsible
Service Internship Consulting s.l. (“SIC”) is a Spanish company registered under the CIF B93148039 (T4928, L3836,F99) and domiciled in 122 Heroe de Sostoa St., 3C, 29002 Malaga (Spain) and owner of the website and domain named internshipconsulting.eu, where is located this website and the responsible of your private data according to the data-privacy laws.
The privacy of your personal data is very important issue for us.
2. Personal Data
What personal information is being collected on the site?
Information included in an enquiry or form
- We may request information from users about our services. The personal data that we may request are: such as name, country, email and the telephone.
Information collected on line
- We use tools to analyze the data to track further correspondence. This information includes the origin of the URL that you used to enter our website and following URL, the used search engines and your IP. These data will be stored anonymously.
How we collect the personal data?
In different ways, such as:
- Through our website: when a user wish to subscribe to receive information about our services.
- Extranet: when a user get in touch with our customer attention.
- Though other sources: such as social networks.
- • Cookies: If you do not wish that we collect your data through cookies, your browser offers the option to reject the cookies .To find out more information on our cookies please check our Cookies Policy.
How we use your personal data?
- To reply to your query, to send you a flyer or to reply to your questions.
- To process your purchase or your payment or to get in touch to you.
- To inform you about our news and products.
- To allow you to participate in our social networks.
- To be used for purposes of marketing, to develop new products, monitoring or improving the use of our site, to improve our services and products, to identify trend of use, for purposes of monitoring of the use and satisfaction of our advertising campaign and to offer customer attention.
We apply technical and organizational reasonable measures to protect your personal data that we are processing. Unfortunately the security of the personal data transmitted on internet or through the storage folder data cannot be guaranteed 100%.
If you have any reason to believe that your personal data are not safe with us, please contact us immediately through the option “Contact us”.
4. Access, modify and other options
We offer you several options concerning the use of your personal data with commercial purposes.
- If you do not wish to receive our commercial communications, you can unsubscribe by using the option included into the marketing communication that you received. You can notify by email, by telephone or written using the contact information of the section “Contact us”. In your request please specify that you do not wish to receive anymore our marketing communication.
- We do not transfer your personal data to a third party.
- To access your personal data that you sent us previously or to modify, update, cancel or to disagree with the use please contact us by using the information of the section “Contact us” and specify the content of the enquiry.
5. How long do we need to keep your personal data
6. Using of website by the underage young people
We offer applications for underage young people that could be bought by the adults. To protect the intimacy of the underage young people we ask for the parents prior consent for those underage users that wish to do a booking (users under 18 years in Spain).
6. Processing of special categories of personal data
In general, you may not send us special protected personal data (such as data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, data concerning your health and criminal records or trade union membership data) or transmit the data through websites or any other ways. In special cases, such as an enquiry of insurance, we will inform you how you can manage in a safe way.
8. Contact us
Identity: SERVICE INTERNSHIP CONSULTING, S.L. (B93148039)
Postal address: C/ Héroes de Sostoa, 122 3º C 29002 Málaga (España)
Phone: (+34) 952 223 799